Custom Search

December 29, 2010

The boys get their pictures taken....FINALLY

My sister in law and my self FINALLY got our boys together to get pictures done together! Gma & GGma have been wanting these done since before the boys were born. Gma has purchases SEVERAL coordinating outfits for pictures...then pics were never taken. So we finally decided to get them done! I was prepared for 2 situations...#1 : One or both of the boys freak out and pics are ruined....or #2 : One or both boys dont wanna sit still. I can safely say that neither I nor my SIL were expecting them to turn out too well.
Well boy were we surprised! The boys did great! They smiled and sat still and just looked so darn cute! In the end we got our pics and left with smiles still on our faces and no tear stained cheeks.

Here are some favs !




No comments:

Post a Comment